Sterling silver & 9ct gold prehnite pendant
- Hand crafted from ecologically sustainable recycled, refined solid sterling silver and 9ct yellow gold
- Ethically sourced, West Australian AA+ 46mm x 25mm oval cabochon natural Prehnite. Very unusual to find a specimen this size without black tourmaline inclusions.
- Designed and hand crafted in our Moffat Beach studio on Queensland's iconic Sunshine Coast
- 25 year written guarantee and FREE after care plan
- Beautifully gift wrapped
- Prehnite is traditionally considered a stone of unconditional love and the crystal to heal the healer. It enhances precognition and inner knowing. ... Prehnite alleviates nightmares, phobias and deep fears, uncovering and healing the disease that creates them. It is a stone for dreaming and remembering.